Things are not going well. My grandma's Parkinsons has progressed pretty far, they don't even give her two full weeks. This feels like such a strange thing to shout into the digital void for a random number of strangers to read, but I don't really have anyone else. I didn't really spend a lot of time with her, so we aren't really that close. It's just a lot to have all this in your face like this. I just hope that she goes swiftly and without pain. That's about all I have right now. School's going fine, but there's not too much interesting stuff to share currently. Bye for now...
I don't have too much to share this week. I finished the primary patch sewing for my soda can pants, now I just need to add the can tabs how I want them. I haven't started on that yet, but I'll be sure to post pictures when I do! School's been going pretty well. In my fashion design class, we have to go through the process of designing a hypothetical collection for a pre-existing brand — brand research, theme boards, design mockups, the whole process. Honestly, I've always found projects like this uninteresting. Not because I don't think they provide valuable insight into the topic, but because I've never been good at leaning into others' aesthetics. Like, I have to research this company's "brand DNA" in order to make a suitable collection for their target customer, but what about *my* brand DNA, you know? I don't want to have to fit my creativity into the confines of some industry nonsense. My target customer is me and peop...
Comments
Post a Comment