You know, this blog has really helped me get over my fear of sharing my ideas. For a long time, I never wanted to tell or show anyone anything, I wouldn't even journal regularly because I felt that almost nothing I did was interesting enough to write down. Committing myself to this weekly blog has made me ok with sharing things, even if it's not the most interesting thing in the world. Is it usually well written? No, but hey...that's why I'm a visual artist, not an author or journalist.
Anyway, here is a drawing I did for a drapery study in my class. Something I've always found interesting ishat when I use the techniques taught in class, he drawing doesn't look as good as when i just kinda go at it and figure it out. Maybe it's because I'm trying to hard to follow the technique that I get in my head about it? Who knows?
Well, I have to get back to my assignments. Bye for now!

Comments
Post a Comment